The University Flying Club (UFC) operates a Van’s Aircraft RV9A.
- Model: RV-9A
- Kit Manufacturer: Vans’s Aircraft
DAY VFR – Private Flying travel and recreational use, Transition / Conversion Training, CPL/ATPL, Hours Building
VH Registered, Full glass cockpit, Large Screen Dynon Skyview with integrated EFIS/EMS/moving-map GPS and Traffic System, Angle of Attack Sensors, Two-axis Autopilot, Garmin GTX335 ADSB Transponder (EB1), Plush interior, ADSB-IN/OUT Integrated traffic system, Sliding glass canopy for excellent all-round vision.
- Airframe: Full metal with Sensenich metal prop
- Cruise Speed: 140 knots
- MTOW: 794kg
- Usable Weight: 312kg
- Cost: Refer to the hire rates
- Location: Jandakot Airport (YPJT), Perth, Western Australia
- Aerobatics NOT permitted
Club Handling Notes and Documentation
- VH-LAT Handling Notes version 1.5 Updated 27/11/2022
- VH-LAT Checklist version 1.5 Updated 27/11/2022
Getting Checked Out to Fly LAT
Before your check flight in LAT please review the handling notes and complete the quiz. The instructor/check pilot will review your answers during the checkout process.
Useful Online Resources / CASA Resources
- CASA Pilot Guides (includes Jandakot Maps, Guides, etc.)