A collection of photos from the 2015 Sport Aircraft Builders Club Serpentine Airfield (YSEN) Fly-in on the 27th of September and preceding fly-away to Bunbury Airport (YBUN) with lunch courtesy of Bunbury Flying School. Photos provided by Scott Palmer of UFC with Airborne photos of EZT courtesy of David Eyre and Keith Anderson of AviationWA. Check out AviationWA’s excellent coverage of the event http://www.aviationwa.org.au/sabc-annual-fly-in-serpentine-airfield-27-sept-2015/. Thanks for the photos guys!
Bunbury Aero Club are organising a fly-in to Kalbarri in late October.
Most aircraft will be departing Friday 30st October and returning 1st November for a weekend of fun, relaxation or whatever you may choose. BAC have club aircraft available for hire and bookings for rooms at Pelican Shores Villas. Call or email to register your interest and to book accommodation. There is usually a dinner on the Friday night (and sometimes pilots also meet on Saturday too but it’s not scheduled as some people like to do their own thing on the second night).
For more info contact 08 9725 4377 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SABC Annual Fly-in will be held on Sunday September 27th at Serpentine Airfield (YSEN in the ERSA)
As always it promises to be a great day out, well worth attending.
When: September 27th
Where: Serpentine Airfield (YSEN). 10 minutes south of Jandakot, WA.
Further details: SABC YSEN Serpentine Fly-In Poster 2015
When: 11th Apr 2015, All day
Where: Valley View Farm, Northern Gully (Pilots are advised Valley View Air-strip is 11 miles to the east of Geraldton Aerodrome (CTAF 126.8) Pilots are to monitor Geraldton when transiting to and from Valley View.) Full info on the website: http://www.valleyviewvintage.com.au/Pilots.html
For more information, contact:
The Organiser – Geoffrey McDougall
By Phone: 0400 760 778
By Email: email@example.com
It’s that time of year and the 2015/16 UFC Membership Renewals are now due. Please ensure your memberships are current before your next flight.
- Please complete your membership payment prior to submitting the online form and record your receipt number as part of your submission. Please user your full name as the bank transfer reference.
- Name: University Flying Club
- BSB: 036054
- Account Number: 921256
- Swift code (for international members): WPACAU2S
- Use your full name as the reference so we can identify you
What if you want to renew in-person or via Cash / Cheque / Money Order?
- Contact the committee and we will attempt to provide alternative payment / application options.
- Please fill out the form and select the reciprocal member option under payment type. You will then also need your respective club treasurer to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating you are a financial member for the 2015/16 period for your respective club.
- Give us a call; or,
- Send us an email.
- Club contact details: http://uniflying.org.