University flying club offers the lowest possible flying rates for members at Jandakot (YPJT).
We are a club, the reason we have such great rates is that members look after our aircraft – treating it with the same level of care and respect they would treat their own aircraft – ensuring it’s tied down when parked, all rubbish is removed after use and the aircraft is wiped down and ready for use by the next member.
All hire rates include GST.
Standard (Wet**) Hire Rate
$220 per hour (Hobbs) incl GST
Discounted Block Hours
10 hours – $2000 ($200/hr) – Great for pilots who are looking to fly regularly and get the best value for money.
Block Hours conditions:
- Block hours must be purchased in advance
- Block hours expire 12 months from the purchase date
- Block hours can be rolled over upon purchase of another block of hours. For example, if you have 1 hour remaining and purchase another 10 hours your 1 hour will be rolled over into a total of 11 hours and will have a new 12-month expiry.
- Block hours are non-refundable.
- Block hours are for aircraft hire. Landing fees, instructors, and any other charges incurred are to be paid separately.
- This offer is only available to club members residing in Australia.
Order Block Hours
Note for Cross Country Flights: When refuelling from country airstrips, you will be required to pay the difference in fuel price from Jandakot.
Variable depending on Instructor.
Full Stop-Jandakot (tower open) – $28
Full Stop-Jandakot (tower closed) – $18.5
Circuits (tower open) – $6
Circuits after-hours* – $37
Other airport landing fees – varies per airport. The club payment sheets have the most up-to-date information.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy, hire rates are calculated on a number of variables which are subject to change outside our control at any time. If you plan to refuel from other airports, then you need to arrange this through the committee as extra costs may be incurred.
*Please refer to ERSA for local traffic regulations including limitations on circuits after hours. Fly Neighbourly circuit training hours: MON-FRI 7am – 10.30pm, SAT-SUN 8am – 6pm. After hours circuits attract a penalty fee.
**Wet hire means a hire that includes fuel in the hourly rate providing the aircraft is refulled at Jandakot.