Join the Club
Become a Member of University Flying Club, Jandakot
University Flying Club Welcomes new Members. Membership is open to all.
- New flying membership applicants will be contacted by a committee member for an orientation to our club and aircraft.
- Note: In order to privately hire our aircraft, licensed pilots must pass a check flight with a UFC nominated instructor.
All applicants with existing Pilot experience will be required to provide a copy of:
- Logbook (last 4 pages or 6 months whichever is greater)
- University Students $30 per annum
- Other members $99 per annum (pro-rata rate $50 after September 30)
The membership year runs April to April. Membership renewals are full price and due on 1st April each year.
- Apply to University Flying Club and pay the relevant Membership Fee
- UFC Committee Reviews your application and advises outcome via email
- If approved UFC Committee organises an orientation with the member
- New member is given access to aircraft booking system after the orientation is completed
- New member completes check flight with instructor (or commences training if a student)
Membership Application Forms
Contact a committee member if you have any questions.